Warranty: 1 Year.
Venous thromboembolism, otherwise known as VTE, refers to a blood clot that forms within a vein. It is considered 25 times more deadly than strains of hospital-acquired viruses. The Excel Pump (AC550) is a trusted DVT prevention device for simplicity and excellent patient comfort.
Indications: The Flowtron Excel is suitable for DVT prophylaxis in acute care settings, in the pre, intra, and post-surgery phases, as mono-therapy, or when combined with a pharmacological agent.
Contraindications (not for patient use if any of the following conditions exist):
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischaemic vascular diseases.
- Known or suspected acute deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or phlebitis.
- Severe congestive cardiac failure (CCF) or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental.
- Pulmonary embolism (PE).
- Any local condition with which garments would interfere, for example: gangrene, untreated infected leg wounds, recent skin grafts, dermatitis.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Features:
With the Patient in Mind:
- Quiet, vibration-free pump for enhanced patient compliance.
- Dedicated, comfortable, lightweight, and breathable garments.
With the Caregiver in Mind:
- Single leg option offers the flexibility of using 1 garment.
- Pressure regulator dial enables adjustment of the compression pressure.
- Clearly visible illuminated LED display shows actual pressure.
- Intelligent alarm function, minimizes disruption, and allows easy troubleshooting.
- Extendable easy clean, anti-kink tubing for increased flexibility.
- Simple and secure snap lock connection of garments to the pump prevents accidental disconnection.
With the Healthcare Facility in Mind:
- Tailored product service, support, and clinical education programs delivered by qualified product and clinical specialists.
- Wide range of financial options available to meet today's ever changing budget requirements.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Specifications:
- Size: 5.25" x 6.00" x 10.75" (133 mm x 152 mm x 275 mm).
- Weight: 5.1 lbs (3 kg).
- Power: 120 V, 60 Hz, 26 VA max.
- Pressure Range: 30 - 60 mmHg (± 4 mmHg).
- Suggested Therapeutic Setting: 40 mmHg.
- Fuse Rating: F500 mAH, 250 V.
Cycle Time: (60 seconds total)
- Inflation: 12 seconds.
- Deflation: 48 seconds.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Conditions:
- MFI-AJH-EXCEL: Certified Pre-Owned. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- 247001: Factory New. Includes 1 Pair of L550/DI Flowtron Excel Connector Tubing.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Literature:
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel DVT Prevention System Brochure
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Instructions For Use
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.