Shop with confidence at MFI
The ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump includes one pair of Flowtron Excel Connector Tubing (#SP057).
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Flowtron Excel is an intermittent pneumatic compression pump compatible with all uniform compression calf and thigh length garments. It is a clinically proven, effective, non-invasive, mechanical prophylaxis system designed to reduce the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). It has been designed to provide calf and/or thigh compression, and can be used in dual or single leg mode, providing choice and flexibility. Clear audible and visual alarm indicators assure that the pump is delivering the correct pressure at all times.
Venous thromboembolism, otherwise known as VTE, refers to a blood clot that forms within a vein. It is considered 25 times more deadly than strains of hospital-acquired viruses. The Excel Pump (AC550) is a trusted DVT prevention device for simplicity and excellent patient comfort.
Indications: The Flowtron Excel is suitable for DVT prophylaxis in acute care settings, in the pre, intra, and post-surgery phases, as mono-therapy, or when combined with a pharmacological agent.
Contraindications (not for patient use if any of the following conditions exist):
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischaemic vascular diseases.
- Known or suspected acute deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or phlebitis.
- Severe congestive cardiac failure (CCF) or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental.
- Pulmonary embolism (PE).
- Any local condition with which garments would interfere, for example: gangrene, untreated infected leg wounds, recent skin grafts, dermatitis.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Features
With the Patient in Mind:
- Quiet, vibration-free pump for enhanced patient compliance.
- Dedicated, comfortable, lightweight, and breathable garments.
With the Caregiver in Mind:
- Single leg option offers the flexibility of using one garment.
- Pressure regulator dial enables adjustment of the compression pressure.
- Clearly visible illuminated LED display shows actual pressure.
- Intelligent alarm function, minimizes disruption, and allows easy troubleshooting.
- Extendable easy clean, anti-kink tubing for increased flexibility.
- Simple and secure snap lock connection of garments to the pump prevents accidental disconnection.
With the Healthcare Facility in Mind:
- Tailored product service, support, and clinical education programs delivered by qualified product and clinical specialists.
- Wide range of financial options available to meet today's ever changing budget requirements.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Specifications
- Size: 5.25" x 6" x 10.75" (133 mm x 152 mm x 275 mm).
- Weight: 5.95 lb (2.7 kg).
- Power: 120 V, 60 Hz, 35 VA max.
- Pressure Range: 30 - 60 mmHg (+/- 4 mmHg).
- Suggested Therapeutic Setting: 40 mmHg.
- Fuse Rating: F500 mAH, 250 V.
Cycle Time: (60 seconds total)
- Inflation: 12 seconds.
- Deflation: 48 seconds.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Configurations
- Certified Refurbished - Previous Model. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
- Certified Refurbished - Current Model. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
- #247001: Factory New.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Flowtron Excel Pump:
- #DVT/10/DI: Flowtron Calf Garment - Standard Pair.
- #DVT/10/S: Flowtron Sterile Calf Garment.
- #DVT/20/DI: Flowtron Calf Garment - Large Pair.
- #DVT30: DVT Thigh Garment - Standard.
- #DVT40: DVT Thigh Garment - Large.
- #DVT/60/L: Flowtron Bariatric Calf Garment.
- #SP057: Flowtron Excel Connector Tubing - 5 Feet (60").
- #SP061: Flowtron Excel Connector Tubing - 10 Feet (120").
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Excel Pump Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Recibí el equipo en excelentes condiciones.
Todo según lo que segun de solicito.