Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
Amsco Quantum 3080 SP Surgery Table Features:
- Self leveling brakes.
- X-Ray cassette deck.
- Pressure reduction mattress.
- Manual override foot pump.
- Hand Control Functions: On/off, lock/unlock, reverse/normal patient position, return to level, main power indicator, battery power indicator, up/down, tilt left/right, back up/down, leg up/down, and flex/reflex.
- Great Versatility: The 3080 SP will accommodate the most routine laparoscopic procedure to the most demanding orthopedic case to neurosurgery. All these procedures are complimented by the radiolucent tabletop which affords great imaging capabilities during a procedure. Removing the head section and relocating it to the foot end of the table further enhances the available imaging window.
- Simple Operation: Use of the hand control makes positioning the patient very intuitive. Using the "patient orientation" button makes positioning the table simple when reversing the patient on the table. When the procedure is completed, a single depression of the "return to level" button brings the table back to the neutral position.
- Absolute Override Protection: Even in the event of a complete power failure and electrical system malfunction on the table, the user can still position the patient or return the table to the neutral position. Every table is equipped with a manual foot pump and auxiliary switches that provide override control of all critical patient positions.
- Optional foot control.
- Optional battery back up.
Amsco Quantum 3080 SP Surgery Table Specifications:
- Raised: 44".
- Lowered: 27".
- Trendelenburg: 25°.
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 25°.
- Lateral Tilt: ± 18°.
- Down: 25°.
- Up: 55°.
- Down: 105°.
- Up: 80°.
- Reflex: 20°.
- Flex: 30°.
- Kidney Bridge: 4.5" elevation.
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Length: 75 15/16".
- Width: 20".
- Width with Rail: 21 5/8".
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.