The Amsco Quantum 3080 SP Surgery Table includes new pads, hand control, power cord, and a new battery. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Amsco's Quantum 3080 SP Surgery Table is a great all-around general surgery table that combines easy patient positioning, good C-Arm access, and convenience of use. The 3080 SP also has a proven track record for reliability.
Amsco Quantum 3080 SP Surgery Table Features
- Self leveling brakes.
- X-Ray cassette deck.
- Pressure reduction mattress.
- Manual override foot pump.
- Hand Control Functions: On/off, lock/unlock, reverse/normal patient position, return to level, main power indicator, battery power indicator, up/down, tilt left/right, back up/down, leg up/down, and flex/reflex.
- Great Versatility: The 3080 SP will accommodate the most routine laparoscopic procedure to the most demanding orthopedic case to neurosurgery. All these procedures are complimented by the radiolucent tabletop which affords great imaging capabilities during a procedure. Removing the head section and relocating it to the foot end of the table further enhances the available imaging window.
- Simple Operation: Use of the hand control makes positioning the patient very intuitive. Using the "patient orientation" button makes positioning the table simple when reversing the patient on the table. When the procedure is completed, a single depression of the "return to level" button brings the table back to the neutral position.
- Absolute Override Protection: Even in the event of a complete power failure and electrical system malfunction on the table, the user can still position the patient or return the table to the neutral position. Every table is equipped with a manual foot pump and auxiliary switches that provide override control of all critical patient positions.
- Optional foot control.
- Optional battery back up.
Amsco Quantum 3080 SP Surgery Table Specifications
- Raised: 44".
- Lowered: 27".
- Trendelenburg: 25 degrees.
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 25 degrees.
- Lateral Tilt: +/- 18 degrees.
- Down: 25 degrees.
- Up: 55 degrees.
- Down: 105 degrees.
- Up: 80 degrees.
- Reflex: 20 degrees.
- Flex: 30 degrees.
- Kidney Bridge: 4.5" elevation.
- Weight Limit: 500 lb.
- Length: 75.94".
- Width: 20".
- Width with Rail: 21.63".