Amrex SpectrumMICRO-1000 Microcurrent Generator (#01-MC1000) is intended to manage chronic and acute pain, allowing the users and patients to work together to control pain levels in the patient.
This unit has the following accessories included:
- (1) SpectrumMicro Probe w/ Switch (#2-SPM-PH).
- (1) Treatment Handle - 45° Angle Tip. (#02-118-F).
- (1) Battery Charger (#26-ABC).
- (1) Dual Patient Lead - Black (Pin to Pin) (#27-PP-DPC).
- (1) Single Patient Lead - Black (#27-112-B).
- (1) Point Electrode - Gold Plated Brass (#02-AE7).
- (1) 0.5" Spot Electrode - Gold Plated Brass (#02-DE05B).
- (2) Holders for Q-Tip Electrode - 1.5" (#02-AEFT).
- (1) Auricular Electrode (#02-AEP).
- (1) Bar Electrode - 5" Length (#02-AE10).
- (8) 2" x 2" Reusable Electrodes (#02-RE-22).
**NOTE: This unit is for professional use only, and is for sale by or on the order of a practitioner only. Prescription required for patients.
Warranty: 2 Years - Parts and Labor (Batteries excluded).
While this device can often be confused for a TENS device, they are not the same. The Spectrum MICRO-1000 utilizes a separate electrical output and functions differently from TENS. It offers a selectable current range between 20 - 1000 µA, and a frequent range between 0.5 - 640 Hz. The generator supports 24 Karat gold plated electrodes, for either pad or probe treatments. Users can enjoy the portability of this device, as it weighs only 8 lbs and includes a rechargeable battery pack when plug-in power is unavailable.
Amrex SpectrumMICRO-1000 Microcurrent Generator Accessories
The Amrex SpectrumMICRO-1000 Microcurrent Generator can be purchased with:
- Soft carrying case. (#04-SCC)
- Wall mount bracket. (#09-WB-1)
Amrex SpectrumMICRO-1000 Microcurrent Generator Features
- Touch controls and an illuminated display.
- Selectable ranges for both current and frequency range.
- Selectable audio, conductivity, and current output.
- Variable polarity.
Amrex SpectrumMICRO-1000 Microcurrent Generator Specifications
- Weight: 8.25 lbs (3.7 kg).
- Dimensions: 11” (L) x 8.5” (W) x 5” (H) (28 cm x 21.6 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs (7.26 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.125" (L) x 14.125" (W) x 10" (H) (46 cm x 36 cm x 25.4 cm).
- Rechargeable Battery System:
- Power Source: Four 12-V rechargeable gel cells.
- Charger Type: External wall transformer.
- Charger Input: 110 / 120 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Output Voltage: 45 V peak.
- Output Waveform: Modified square DC bi-phasic pulses.
- Output Current Range: Selectable 20 to 1,000 µA.
- Frequency Range: Selectable 0.5 to 640 Hz.
- Meter Type: Relative conductance.
- Polarity: Alternating, positive, negative.
- Treatment Timer: Variable, 0 - 99 min. 59 sec.
Amrex SpectrumMICRO-1000 Microcurrent Generator Media & Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods and respective transit times.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation fee once production has begun on a custom or made to order product.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.