Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Amrex MS324AB Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator (#01-MS324AB) is intended for low volt AC muscle stimulation. Both the MS324A and MS324AB are dual-channel, four-pad, low voltage electrical muscle stimulators that produce pulsation, tetanize, surge, and reciprocal output.
Note: This unit is for professional use only, and is for sale by or on the order of a practitioner only. Prescription required for patients.
Warranty: 2 Years (Generator) - Parts and Labor.
The MS324AB and MS324A possess a unique patient treatment stop switch. The treatment stop switch allows the patient to halt stimulator output instantly with the press of a button. This fosters more confidence through patient control and creates a more comfortable environment to have that option available.
For portability, or when ac plug-in power is unavailable, the MS324AB also contains an internal rechargeable battery power supply for reliable power. It can also be wall mounted for convenience in the treatment room.
This device is also typically combined with Amrex ultrasound devices for well-rounded combination therapy treatments. Low voltage electrical muscle stimulation may be applied separately or it may be combined with therapeutic ultrasound simultaneously through the ultrasound transducer of a SynchroSonic U/50.
Amrex MS324AB Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Features
- Dual channel, four pad stimulator.
- Surge and reciprocal modes ramped.
- Intensity reset circuit - 30 minute timer.
- Fully capable in combination therapy.
- AC or battery operable.
Amrex MS324AB Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Specifications
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Dimensions: 8.5" (W) x 11" (D) x 5.63" (H) (21.6 cm x 28 cm x 14 cm).
- Line Voltage: 120 Vac, 60 Hz.
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak into 1k Ω load, 28 V peak into 100 Ω load.
- Output Intensity: 56 µC maximum charge per pulse into 100 Ω load.
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum.
- Frequency Range: 1 to 80 pulses per second.
- Surge and Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable; 3.75 seconds on/off to 0.375 seconds on/off.
- Shipping Weight: 13.5 lb (6.12 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.125" (W) x 14.125" (D) x 10" (H) (46 cm x 35.8 cm x 25.4 cm).
Amrex MS324AB Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Accessories
The Amrex MS324AB Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator is commonly purchased with the following items:
- #04-APS-2008: High Impact Plastic Utility Cart.
- #04-SCC: Soft Carrying Case.
- #09-WB-1: Universal Wall Mount Bracket.
- #32-BCB: Balance Control Box.
- #32-SS: Stim-Sound Indicator.
Amrex MS324AB Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Media and Literature