Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ambu RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - STD (#819200-100) includes two RIP locks, two processors, and one roll band.
Warranty: 1 Year - processors, belts, and cables.
Designed to measure inductance changes in the wire of the belt as it expands and contracts with breathing, the Ambu RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - STD eliminates false paradoxical signals and the potential of signal loss due to lost belt tension. That data is both qualitative and quantitative when calibrated with a spirometer.
Ambu RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - STD Features
- Made from soft and flexible materials for a comfortable fit.
- Cut to length for a perfect fit.
- No adjusting necessary - grips the patient tight and prevents loss of signal due to belt slipping.
- Buckles designed with rounded corners and flat profiles for additional comfort.
- Eliminates the need to clean the belt between uses.
- Provides the same quality signal as RIPmate reusable belts.
Ambu RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - STD Specifications
- Lead Wire: Two conductors, approximately 205 cm.
- Terminators: 1.5 mm safety pins (custom terminators available).
- Belting Systems: Disposable, cut to length.
- Low Frequency filter/time constant: 0.16 Hz (or 1 second longer). Shorter time constants or higher low frequency filter settings will significantly attenuate waveforms.
- High Frequency Filter: 8-15 Hz.
- Sensitivity: Adjustment of the sensitivity up or down is typically required. Response is dependent upon such variables as sensor application and patient effort.
- Width: 1 inch.
Ambu RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - STD Accessories
- RIPmate Inductance Kit.
- RIPmate Inductance Pediatric Kit (#819102-100).
- RIPmate Inductance Infant Kit (#819101-100).
- RIPmate Adult Inductance Alice 5 Kit (#819100-121).
- QDC Viasys SUM RIP Bet Kit (#819100-100).
- RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - Keyhole (#819200-108).
- RIPmate Kit w/ Disposable Bands - A5 (#819200-121).
- RIPmante Single Use Belt Roll (#819201-000).
- RIPmate Locks (#819211-000).