Warranty: 5 Years Defects in Materials or Workmanship.
Ambco OTO-Chek Biological Test Simulator Features:
- Meets OSHA and other requirements for biological audiometer calibration checks.
- OTO-CHEK can be used with any manual audiometer or automatics with normally open relay contacts.
- Ready to use.
- Response Output: Normally open relay contacts.
Simply place the earphones over right and left couplers of OTO-CHEK:
- For MANUAL TESTING, turn OTO-CHEK on. Present the tones as in manual testing and record the frequency and HL when there is positive RESPONSE by OTO-CHEK, red light on. Retain these baseline results and use them to compare future tests. ESTABLISH NEW BASELINE every time the audiometer is re-calibrated.
- For AUTOMATIC TESTING, place the earphones on OTO-CHEK, plug the response switch from OTO-CHEK to response jack on audiometer. Turn OTO-CHEK on. Turn automatic audiometer on and initiate automatic test. If printer is connected to the Audiometer, results will be printed. Retain these baseline results and use them to compare future tests. ESTABLISH NEW BASELINE every time the audiometer is re-calibrated.
Ambco OTO-Chek Biological Test Simulator Specifications:
- Test Frequencies: Full Range 125 to 8000 Hz.
- Stimulus Format: Continuous or Pulsed.
- Power Source: AC adapter (output 14 V DC 220 mA) or 9 volt battery.
- Weight: Less than 2 pounds.
- Simulated Calibration Check Results: The Periodic Audiometer Calibration Check must be within ± 5 dB of baseline (e.g. if baseline at 1000 Hz is 60 dB, any results of 55 or 65 dB are acceptable).
Ambco OTO-Chek Biological Test Simulator Literature:
Ambco OTO-CHEK Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.