Shop with confidence at MFI
The Ambco 2500 Audiometer comes complete with power supply, patient response push button, and complete headset.
Warranty: 5 Years Defects and Workmanship.
The 2500 machine is ideally suited for industrial, occupational health, physicians, and clinics that need to meet O.S.H.A. hearing test requirements. It can be use for in-house industrial testing as well.
The warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the audiometer by Ambco through approved special instrument distributor or through Ambco, and covers defects in materials of workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Defects will be corrected at no cost to purchaser within the first 5 years, except for shipping charges to and from point of service. This warranty does not apply to those parts that are subject to normal wear and tear, such as cords, power supplies, ear cushions, and headbands. Replaceable parts which may deteriorate with use will be supplied at a reasonable cost. The manufacturer's liability under the above warranty is void, if the audiometer is repaired by other than Ambco or authorized Ambco special instrument distributor.
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Features
- Automatic, semiautomatic, manual tests.
- Print and store tests automatically.
- Internal memory stores up to 260 tests.
- Computer compatible.
- Large character LCD display.
- Monitor test conditions in process.
- Input social security number for ID.
- Large print out results.
- Calibration date, test date, calibration due date on report.
- Fast print (less than 20 seconds depending on printer).
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Pause, resume for operator control.
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Specifications
- Meets or exceeds A.N.S.I. S3.6-1989, O.S.H.A. Requirements.
- Test Frequencies: Accuracy better than 1% AUTOMATIC: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 (with validity check at 1000 Hz).
- Semiautomatic & Manual Modes: 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 (Hz).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 3%, typical 1%.
- Hearing Level Range: 0 to 95 dB in 5 dB increments except at 125 Hz to 75 dB and 250 and 8000 Hz to 85 dB. Accuracy ¬± 1 dB.
- Data Output: RS-232 9600 Baud, 8 Bits, No Parity, DTR for Printer/Computer ID.
- Storage Capacity: Up to 260 audiograms.
- Print Time: Typically less than 20 seconds (printer dependent).
- Earphones: TDH-39, 10 Ohm.
- Display: 0.375 High, 2 Line by 16 Characters, Backlight LCD.
- Case: Impact Resistant A.B.S. Plastic, 10.0" W x 8.0" L x 4.2" H.
- Total Audiometer Weight: 4.0 lb.
Power Supply: 107 - 127 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Watts. UL Approved (220 VAC, 50/60 Hz also available).
- If you would like 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Configurations
- 2500: Standard (No Printer or OTO-CHEK).
- 2500 w/P: With Printer.
- 2500 PKG: Package (includes Printer and OTO-CHEK).
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Accessories
The 2500 Audiometer is commonly purchased with:
- MX-41 CVR100: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" (Box of 100).
- MX-41 CVR: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" (Box of 500).
- PT-411: Printer Paper (5 Rolls per Box).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.