Warranty: 5 Years Defects and Workmanship.
The 2500 machine is ideally suited for industrial, occupational health, physicians, and clinics that need to meet O.S.H.A. hearing test requirements. It can be use for in-house industrial testing as well.
The warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the audiometer by Ambco through approved special instrument distributor or through Ambco, and covers defects in materials of workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Defects will be corrected at no cost to purchaser within the first 5 years, except for shipping charges to and from point of service. This warranty does not apply to those parts that are subject to normal wear and tear, such as cords, power supplies, ear cushions, and headbands. Replaceable parts which may deteriorate with use will be supplied at a reasonable cost. The manufacturer's liability under the above warranty is void, if the audiometer is repaired by other than Ambco or authorized Ambco special instrument distributor.
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Features:
- Automatic, semiautomatic, manual tests.
- Print and store tests automatically.
- Internal memory stores up to 260 tests.
- Computer compatible.
- Large character LCD display.
- Monitor test conditions in process.
- Input social security number for ID.
- Large print out results.
- Calibration date, test date, calibration due date on report.
- Fast print (less than 20 seconds depending on printer).
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Pause, resume for operator control.
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Specifications:
- Meets or exceeds A.N.S.I. S3.6-1989, O.S.H.A. Requirements.
- Test Frequencies: Accuracy better than 1% AUTOMATIC: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 (with validity check at 1000 Hz).
- Semiautomatic & Manual Modes: 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 (Hz).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 3%, typical 1%.
- Hearing Level Range: 0 to 95 dB in 5 dB increments except at 125 Hz to 75 dB and 250 and 8000 Hz to 85 dB. Accuracy ± 1 dB.
- Data Output: RS-232 9600 Baud, 8 Bits, No Parity, DTR for Printer/Computer ID.
- Storage Capacity: Up to 260 audiograms.
- Print Time: Typically less than 20 seconds (printer dependent).
- Earphones: TDH-39, 10 Ohm.
- Display: 0.375 High, 2 Line by 16 Characters, Backlight LCD.
- Case: Impact Resistant A.B.S. Plastic, 10.0" W x 8.0" L x 4.2" H.
- Total Audiometer Weight: 4.0 lbs.
Power Supply: 107 - 127 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Watts. UL Approved (220 VAC, 50/60 Hz also available).
- If you would like 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Configurations:
- 2500: Standard (No Printer or OTO-CHEK).
- 2500 w/P: With Printer.
- 2500 PKG: Package (includes Printer and OTO-CHEK).
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Accessories:
The 2500 Audiometer is commonly purchased with:
- MX-41 CVR100: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" (Box of 100).
- MX-41 CVR: Sanitary Disposal Earphone Guards "Booties" (Box of 500).
- PT-411: Printer Paper (5 Rolls per Box).
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Literature:
Ambco 2500 Audiometer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.