Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor (#S6000) includes an L Bracket (#S6000-905), Filter (#S6000-903), and cover.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor delivers hospital grade performance in a quiet and durable package. This unit features a sturdy, compact steel case that's easy to clean and maintain.
It is a reliable, home friendly medical air compressor that is rated for continuous use at 14 lpm at 50 psig. It's vibration-free and quiet, with an easy-to-read gauge. This compressor is capable of delivering high-pressure and low-pressure aerosol for large-volume and small-volume nebulizers and bubble humidifiers.
Its compact size leaves a smaller footprint that is 20% less than other compressors, and includes an instrument panel cover and convenient handle for transportation. The included L-bracket allows users to secure humidifier bottles and protects them during transport. The filters are user-friendly and easy to remove during cleaning, making this compressor ideal for home use.
Allied Healthcare Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor Features
- Compact, with a footprint 20% smaller than other compressors.
- Easy-to-clean with minimal maintenance.
- Comes with removable L-bracket for use with humidifier bottles.
- Integrated handle and instrument panel cover allow the machine to be extremely portable.
- Built-in fuses protect against potential damage.
Allied Healthcare Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.7" (W) x 12.2" (D) x 15.3" (H) (19.5 cm x 31 cm x 39 cm).
- Weight: 17.2 lb (7.8 kg).
- Output: 14 lpm at 50 psig / 27 lpm at 20 psig.
- Outlet: Oxygen, male DISS.
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
- Pressure Gauge: 0 - 100 psi.
- Pressure Regulator: 0 - 50 psi.
- Operating Temperature Range: 50 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (10 to 40 degrees Celsius).
- Power: 4.6 amps (nominal).
- Power Cord: 7.5' (2.28 m) with hospital grade plug.
- Plug: Molded hospital grade.
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 amps.
- Electrical Safety: IEC 60601-1 compliant; UL listed.
Allied Healthcare Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor Accessories
- #S6000-905: L Bracket.
- #S6000-903: Filter (3 per package).
Allied Healthcare Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.