Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Reusable Aspirator is commonly paired with the LSP portable resuscitator for clearing fluids and other airway obstructions, quickly and efficiently in emergency situations.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
When suction is needed, users flip the control button. The control and intensity of the suction can be manipulated through depressing the button or turning it clockwise. This aspirator can also be easily cleared and cleaned through disassembly, and users can partially empty a jar through the same methods. In high-pressure emergency situations, users can count on this durable device under various weather conditions and corrosive materials, and the collection jar is durable enough to meet high impact drops or steps.
Allied Healthcare L146 Reusable Aspirator Features
- Maintains a vacuum of 400 mm Hg.
- Can be held in the palm for one-handed operation.
- High-impact jar won"t shatter when dropped.
- Anodized aluminum prevents damage from chemicals or corrosives.
Allied Healthcare L146 Reusable Aspirator Specifications
- L146: 1.75 lb (0.79 kg).
- L146-020: 1.35 lb (0.61 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 7" (30.5 cm x 23 cm x 17.8 cm).
- Supply /Operating Pressure: 40 - 90 psig.
- Operating Temperature: - 30°F to 125°F.
- Storage Temperature: - 40°F to 160°F.
- Flow Suction: 15 lpm minimum at 50 psig.
- Inlet Fitting: Standard male oxygen DISS.
- Material: Body - anodized aluminum; 8 ounce jar - polypropylene.
Allied Healthcare L146 Reusable Aspirator Configurations
|L146||Reusable aspirator with catheter and 6' oxygen hose|
|L146-020||Reusable aspirator with catheter, without hose|
Allied Healthcare L146 Reusable Aspirator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.