Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare PCS 414 Medical Air Compressor is a portable air compressor delivers hospital grade performance in a quiet and durable package. Ideal for continuous use in the professional environment, or as a sturdy home-care rental unit.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The PCS 414 features a sound-dampened steel case which is designed to be quiet and lightweight while minimizing potential for damage. The PCS 414 has been engineered for longevity, and is rated for continuous or intermittent use at an output rating of 14 lpm at 50 psig. In addition, the heavy-duty bearings are lubricated for 24 hour use, 365 days a year. It's vibration-free with an easy-to-read pressure gauge, and contains a dial-and-lock pressure regulator that ensures controlled pressure and air flow settings. It's hospital-grade performance in a compact, durable package.
Allied Healthcare PCS 414 Medical Air Compressor Features
- Designed to operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The PCS 414 features a hospital grade plug and meets UL 60601-1 for institutional use.
- A vibration-free 0-100 psi gauge.
- Cool-running and lightweight, the PCS 414 is ideal for use with high-pressure and low-pressure aerosol.
- Can be used in a hospital or home setting.
Allied Healthcare PCS 414 Medical Air Compressor Specifications
|Domestic Model - 115 V, 60 Hz||International Model - 230 V, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||8.5" (W) x 21" (D) x 13.5" (H)
(21.6 cm x 53.3 cm x 34.3 cm)
|8.5" (W) x 21" (D) x 13.5" (H)
(21.6 cm x 53.3 cm x 34.3 cm)
|Weight||26.5 lb (12.02 kg)||25.6 lb (11.6 kg)|
|Output||14 lpm @ 50 psig/30 lpm @ 20 psig||14 lpm @ 50 psig/19 lpm @ 20 psig|
|Dew Point Depression||Ambient Air||Ambient Air|
|Outlet||DISS male (keyed for oxygen)||DISS male (keyed for oxygen)|
|Sound Level||53 dBA||50 dBA|
|Pressure Gauge||0 - 100 psi||0 - 100 psi|
|Pressure Regulator||0 - 50 psi||0 - 50 psi|
|Power||4.6 amps (nominal)||1.7 amps (nominal)|
|Power Cord||#18-3 x 6' 7"||#16-3 x 3 m|
|Plug||Molded Hospital Grade||None|
|Electrical Protection||8.0 amp fuses (2)||3.15 amp fuses (2)|
|Ground Impedance||0.1 ohms maximum||0.1 ohms maximum|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
|Approvals||ETL; Meets HCPCS Code: E0565||ETL|
Allied Healthcare PCS 414 Medical Air Compressor Configurations
- #T14614: 115 V.
- #T14615: 115 V - With J Bracket.
- #T14618: 230 V.
Allied Healthcare PCS 414 Medical Air Compressor Accessories
- Portable Transfer Cart (#T16159).
- Right angle adapter, oxygen female DISS inlet and oxygen male DISS outlet (#TZ85).
- Short J Bracket, oxygen female DISS inlet and oxygen male DISS outlet.
- 8" J Bracket, oxygen female DISS inlet & oxygen male DISS outlet.
- Cooling Coil and Condensation Trap, oxygen female DISS fitting (#TZ70).
Allied Healthcare PCS 414 Medical Air Compressor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.