Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Nebulizer Kit includes a nebulizer, mouthpiece, and tee.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: This Nebulizer Kit does NOT include tubing.
The Nebulizer kit is handheld and latex-free as an oxygen therapy device, designed for use with the Schuco S5000 Nebulizer and Schuco S5200 Pediatric Nebulizer. They're quick and easy to assemble, and are easy to clean as well. The jars are labeled 1 cc to 15 cc, and equipped with a spillproof cap to prevent overfilling. The venturi system precisely delivers 70% of aerosol particles of medications with a 1 to 4 micron range.
These nebulizers are latex-free and disposable. Each order comes with 50 kits per case, and each kit is also packaged individually to avoid cross-contamination.
Allied Healthcare Nebulizer Kit Features
- Spillproof, sure-seal caps prevent cross-threading.
- Nebulizer can stand on its own, with side entry tubing to administer medication.
- Hands-free functionality, so that caregivers can continue with treatment.
Allied Healthcare Nebulizer Kit Configurations
- #61403: Standard kit accessories only (no tubing).
- #61400: Standard kit accessories with 7' smooth bore tubing.
- #61399: Standard kit accessories with 7' smooth bore tubing and 6" flex tubing.
Allied Healthcare Nebulizer Kit Literature
These Nebulizer Kits work ideally with the Schuco S5000 Nebulizer and S5200 Pediatric Nebulizers. See brochures for more details.
i like it
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.