Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Mask and Nebulizer Kits (50/Case) combines masks, nebulizers, and tubing into a convenient kit, and are intended for use with the Schuco S5000 and S5200 nebulizers. Available in two sizes: adult and pediatric.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Each kit also includes masks that can fit either adults or children. The nebulizers are designed to be spill-proof with a seal cap, and have measurements labeled on the sides of the jar up to 15 cc. The side entry tubing in the canister's design allows the nebulizer to stand fixed while administering medications, so caregivers can have both hands free for treatment and avoid contamination.
Allied Healthcare Mask and Nebulizer Kit Features
- Available with redesigned soft connectors.
- Precise venturi system effectively delivers 70% of aerosol particles with in the 1 to 4μ range.
- Kits contained in individual packages to avoid cross-contamination.
- Easy to assemble, clean, and maintain.
Allied Healthcare Mask and Nebulizer Kit Configurations
- #64085: Adult Mask, nebulizer, 7' smooth bore tubing (50/Case).
- #64095: Pediatric Mask, nebulizer, 7' Sure Flow tubing (50/Case).
Allied Healthcare Mask and Nebulizer Kit Literature
These Mask and Nebulizer Kits work ideally with the Schuco S5000 Nebulizer and S5200 Pediatric Nebulizers. See brochures for more details.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.