Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask offers accurate, dependable operation coupled with the ability to manually feel a patient's respiratory response, all in a tamper-proof package for single patient use.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask is available in three sizes - adult, child, and infant, with a variety of package configurations available (see Configurations below). Every L770 bag valve mask comes assembled with a bag, patient valve, 7 feet of oxygen tubing and 3 feet of corrugated extension tubing. Infant bag valve masks come with a 45 cm H2O pop-off relief valve, which can be overridden by the operator.
These bag valve masks latex-free, with improved heat-resistance and reduced weight or pressure on the mask, in order to maintain safe airway positioning. These resuscitators also feature ports for manometers and PEEP valve compatibility, along with the appropriate tubing. Each order of the comes L770 Series Bag Valve Mask with six per case.
Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask Features
- Comes with 6 per case.
- Available in 3 sizes: Adult, Child, and Infant.
- Latex-free and tamper-proof packaging, for safe and sterile one-time use.
- Includes manometers and PEEP valve ports.
Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask Specifications
- Bag Volume: Adult: 1488 ml Child: 665 ml Infant: 258 ml.
- Patient Valve Dead Space: 7.8 ml (not including mask).
- Patient Connection: 22 mm outside diameter, 15 mm inside diameter.
- Peep Connection: >30 mm outside diameter.
- Operating Temperature: -30°F to 125°F.
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 160°F.
- Bag: Thermoplastic Rubber (a Latex-free synthetic material).
- Mask: Alpha PVC 3006-95.
- Deflector: High density polyethylene.
- Valve and Oxygen Enrichment Ports: Phillips 66 KRO3.
- Single Use Packaging: Tamper-proof polybag.
Bag Size and Patient Mass:
- Adult: >40 kg.
- Child: 10 - 20 kg.
- Infant: <10 kg.
Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask Configurations
|#L770-040||Adult BVM, with reservoir, mask, flex tubing, 7' oxygen tubing (no pressure relief)||6 / case|
|#L770-100||Child BVM, with reservoir, mask, flex tubing, 7' oxygen tubing, pressure relief||6 / case|
|#L770-101||Child BVM, with reservoir, mask, flex tubing, 7' oxygen tubing (no pressure relief)||6 / case|
|#L770-200||Infant BVM, with reservoir, mask, flex tubing, 7' oxygen tubing, pressure relief||6 / case|
|#L770-202||Infant/Neonate BVM, with reservoir, 2 masks, flex tubing, 7' oxygen tubing, pressure relief||6 / case|
Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask Accessories
- Disposable Mask Restraint System, 12 / case (#890113).
- Disposable Manometer, 12 / case (#890060).
- Disposable PEEP Valve with adapter, 12 / case (#LPEEP).
Allied Healthcare L770 Series Bag Valve Mask Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.