Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator comes with a Tru-Fit Mask.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The L238 is a front-fill manual resuscitation system available in adult and child sizes. It features a silicone bag for testing the "feel" of a patient's respiratory response. The patient valve and bag adapter can undergo repeated autoclave sterilization cycles without losing their durability.
The Tru-Fit is a specialized mask that molds to the patient's face for a more secure fit. This flexible and durable mask retains its original shape and is autoclavable. Customers can order individual mask sizes or a combination with adult, child, and Tru-Fit masks.
Allied Healthcare L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator Features
- Autoclavable at 273°F (134°C).
- Delivers FiO2 concentrations between 73% and 97%.
- Can be ordered individually, or in combination kits with a variety of adult and child bags.
- CE 0413.
Allied Healthcare L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator Specifications
- Adult: 1700 ml.
- Child: 680 ml.
- Infant: 370 ml.
- Patient Valve Dead Space: 8 ml (not including mask).
- Patient Connection: 22 mm outside diameter, 15 mm inside diameter.
- Peep Connection: 30 mm outside diameter.
- Bag: Silicone Rubber.
- Patient Valve: Polysulfone.
- Bag Adapter: Polysulfone.
- Mask: Silicone Rubber.
- Operating Temperature: -30°F to 125°F.
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 160°F.
Allied Healthcare L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator Configurations
- #L238-210: Includes Child Bag Valve Mask (BVM) and Child Tru-Fit Mask (Size 2).
- #L238-212: Includes Child Bag Valve Mask (BVM), Child Tru-Fit Mask (Size 2), and O2 Enrichment Assembly.
- #L238-220: Includes Adult Bag Valve Mask (BVM) and Adult Tru-Fit Mask (Size 5).
- #L238-300: Includes Adult and Child Bag Valve Mask (BVM), Adult and Child Tru-Fit Masks, O2 Enrichment Assembly, and Plastic Case.
Allied Healthcare L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator Accessories
The L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator is commonly purchased with:
- Disposable PEEP Valve with Adapter (12 per Case) (#LPEEP).
- Oxygen Enrichment Assembly (#L003482).
- Replacement Carry Case (#L040081).
Allied Healthcare L238 Reusable Manual Resuscitator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.