Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter (3 per Package) protects against bacteria for personnel using a suction system, and can be used with virtually any portable suction system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
This specific bacteria filter helps protect against contamination, in the case of canister overflow. It should be located in-line between the suction collection canister and the inlet to the pump housing.
Allied Healthcare Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter Features
- Compatible with virtually any portable suction system.
- 99.97% DOP retention filter efficiency.
- High flow blocking aqueous fluids and aerosols.
- Single-use to reduce cross-contamination.
Allied Healthcare Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter Specifications
- Particle Size: 0.3 micron.
- Effective Filter Area: 7.3 cm2.
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.75" (5.7 cm x 4.4 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb (0.23 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 5" (17.78 cm x 12.7 cm x 12.7 cm).
Allied Healthcare Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter Configurations
|Catalog Number||Configuration||Commonly used with|
|#01-90-3928||1/4" hose barb x 1/4" hose barb||OptiVac Portable Aspirator, Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator, and LSP Advantage Emergency Portable Suction Unit|
|#01-90-3100||1/8" NPT x 1/4" hose barb||AC Tabletop Aspirators (Models 300, 309, and 405), General Use Aspirators (Models 3020, 3040, 4032, and 4042), Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirators (Model 270), Gastric Drainage Aspirators (Models 6000 and 6010), Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirators (Models 6036 and 6037), and Uterine Aspirators (Models 3930 and 4072)|