Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Constant Flow Selector Valve is a clearly marked oxygen flow gauge for use with oxygen resuscitation sources. This valve is available in three configurations (see Configurations chart).
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Allied Healthcare Constant Flow Selector Valves are intended for hospital and portable oxygen systems where a metered supply of oxygen is required. Unlike standard flow meters and flow gages, the LSP selector valves have five clearly marked flow rate settings. They're also colored in such a way that makes them easy too read in any orientation or low lighting. The 1/8" NPT thread is compatible with Schrader, Hansen, NCG, or Ohio Medical disconnects.
The selector valves are made from a durable polycarbonate and lightweight aluminum that is low-profile and ideal for rugged use.
Allied Healthcare Constant Flow Selector Valves Features
- Clearly marked air flow settings.
- Compatible with Schrader, NCG, Ohio Medical and Hansen disconnects.
- Made from durable materials for long-term use (aluminum and polycarbonate).
Allied Healthcare Constant Flow Selector Valves Specifications
- Inlet Pressure: 50 psig nominal
- Operating Temperature: -30° F to 125° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F
- Flow Rates: 2, 4, 6, 10 and 15 lpm (all flow rate settings accurate within +/-10 per cent)
- Filter: 25 micron stainless steel mesh screen
- Inlet Port: 1/8" NPT female
- L233 and L233-050: Barbed-type fitting which can be removed for access to a standard male oxygen DISS-type fitting.
- L233-020: Barbed-type fitting only.
- Body: Anodized aluminum.
- Knob: Polycarbonate.
Allied Healthcare Constant Flow Selector Valves Configurations
- #L233: Includes Constant Flow Selector Valve with oxygen DISS outlet, 2, 4, 6, 10 & 15 lpm
- #L233-020: Includes Constant Flow Selector Valve with oxygen barbed outlet, 2, 4, 6, 10 & 15 lpm
- #L233-050: Includes Constant Flow Selector Valve, with oxygen DISS outlet, 2, 4, 6, 10 & 25 lpm
Allied Healthcare Constant Flow Selector Valves Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.