- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Allows for invasive and non-invasive respiratory support with a variety of ventilation modes to choose from
- Provides emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube inserted into the patient's airway
- Intended for use in EMS (emergency medical services) environments, inter-hospital transport, and hospital facilities, by qualified critical care nurses, paramedics, and respiratory therapists
- Monitored Parameters: Paw (Peak, Base), Delivered Tidal Volume, Spontaneous Breath Count, Integrated Battery Level, External Battery Level (when attached)
- MFR: Allied Healthcare | Ships from Allied Healthcare
- MPN: AHP300
- Phone: (800) 444-3954
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator is an electrically controlled, portable ventilator, designed to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube inserted into the patient's airway. It allows for invasive and non-invasive respiratory support with a variety of ventilation modes to choose from.
Note: Oxygen source is not included.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Manufacturing Defects (Unit and Battery).
The AHP300 Transport Ventilator is intended for use in EMS (emergency medical services) environments, inter-hospital transport, and hospital facilities, by qualified critical care nurses, paramedics, and respiratory therapists.
Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator Features
- (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV.
- (Pressure or Volume) SIMV.
- Bi-Level Support (PS+CPAP) (can be programmed in custom mode).
- NIV (non-invasive ventilation) available in all modes.
- Five Programmable Quick Start Presets.
- Monitored Parameters: Paw (Peak, Base), Delivered Tidal Volume, Spontaneous Breath Count, Integrated Battery Level, External Battery Level (when attached).
- Calculated Parameters: I:E Ratio, Flow rate, and FiO2.
- Quick Start Ventilation: The AHP300 features programmable presets, allowing trained caregivers to rapidly recall up to five saved ventilation protocols.
- Long Battery Life: Up to 7.5 hours on internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conserve Mode: Allows the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.) to extend the available amount of oxygen.
- Multi-Environment Capability: For everyday transport or evacuation from extreme environments. The AHP300 features rugged shock and vibration resistance as well as IPX22 water resistance.
- Low Cost of Ownership: Simple preventive maintenance schedule along with low-cost battery and repair parts result in significant saving and lower cost of ownership than competitor's broad-featured ventilators.
- Color: White casing.
Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator Specifications
- Patient Range: Infant/Pediatric (5 kg / 11 lb and up) to Adult.
- Tidal Volume: 40 to 2000 ml.
- RR (Respiratory Rate): 0 or 5 to 60 b/min.
- I Time (Inspiratory Time): 0.5 to 2.0 seconds.
- PEEP/CPAP: 0 to 25 cmH2O / 0 to 25 mbar.
- Flow: 5 to 60 L/min (flows > 80 LPM in PS Mode, CPAP and demand flows).
- Pressure Control (Target Pressure): 15 to 55 cmH2O / 15 to 55 mbar.
- Ptrig (Sensitivity): -5 to -2 cmH2O / -5 to -1 mbar.
- Manual Inflation: 2 second maximum.
- FiO2: 0.21 to 1.00.
- Maximum I Time: 2 seconds.
- Flow Wave Pattern: Square or descending (depending on mode selected).
- Auto Lock Function: ON / OFF.
- Remote Alarm Option: Normally Open/Closed.
- High Airway Pressure: 10 to 55 cmH2O / 10 to 55 mbar.
- Low Airway Pressure: 5 to 15 cmH2O / 5 to 15 mbar.
- Back-Up Ventilation Alert: 20 seconds fixed, apnea ventilation mode.
- Low Source O2: Triggers at 40 - 37 psi.
- Low Source Air: Triggers at 40 - 37 psi.
- Device Alert: Malfunction alert.
- Critical Battery: Approximately 20 minutes of battery charge remains.
- Silence/Reset: 110 seconds.
- Gas Delivery System: Internal dual diaphragm.
- Air/Oxygen Mixer: Integrated.
- Oxygen Input: 41 to 87 psig oxygen.
- AC Voltage: 110 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, max. 1 A.
- DC Voltage: 11 - 15 VDC, max. 5 A.
Integrated Battery Parameters:
- Battery Composition: Sealed Lead Acid.
- 100% O2: 7.5 hours.
- 60% O2: 7.5 hours.
- 100% Air (on compressor): 7 hours.
- Dimensions: 13.3" (W) x 5.3" (D) x 13.8" (H) (34 cm x 13 cm x 35 cm).
- Weight: 18.8 lb (8.5 kg).
- Remote Alarm: 1/4" phone jack to connect to nurse call or remote system.
- Shock: 100 G-Force.
- Vibration: To IEC 60068-2-6.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 122 °F (-18 to 50 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Water Ingress: IPx22.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 11".
- Shipping Weight: 27.1 lb.
Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator Accessories
The following accessory items and consumables are recommended as most compatible with the AHP300 Transport Ventilator. They are sold separately.
- Mechanical Test Lung (#31-21-3271).
- Adult Single Limb Patient Ventilator Circuit (#L599-600).
- Pediatric Single Limb Patient Ventilator Circuit (#L599-650).
- Bacterial Exhalation Filter (#64020).
- Disposable Cuffed Mask - Adult (10 per Case) (#L595161-10).
- Disposable Cuffed Mask - Child (10 per Case) (#L595162-10).
- Mask Restraint System (#890113).