- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Bacterial/Viral Filter Efficiency: Greater than 99.99%
- Compatible with the AHP300 Transport Ventilator
- Helps limit the spread of bacteria by preventing fluid and aerosol contamination of the unit
- Designated for in-line or patient end use
- MFR: Allied Healthcare | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: 64020
- Phone: (800) 444-3954
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare AHP300 Bacterial Exhalation Filter (#64020) is designated for in-line or patient end use, and is compatible with the AHP300 Transport Ventilator. It is designed to help limit the spread of bacteria by preventing fluid and aerosol contamination of the unit. The microporous membrane filters air with maximum efficiency while preventing access to aqueous fluids and aerosol contaminants.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The case includes 50 filters, all individually wrapped and designed for single patient use to reduce cross-contamination.
The use of the Exhalation Filter adds additional exhalation resistance.
Allied Healthcare AHP300 Bacterial Exhalation Filter Specifications
- Bacterial/Viral Filter Efficiency: Greater than 99.99%.
- Low Resistance to Flow: 1.6 cm H2O @ 60 lpm.
- Compressible Volume: 66.3 ml.
- Breathing System Side: 22 mm I.D.
- Patient Side: 22 mm O.D. and 15 mm I.D.
- Tapered Connections per ISO5356-1:2004.