- Low profile, light-weight design for easy storage and transportation
- Telescoping bed hanger extends up to 3.5" and accommodates most beds
- Automatic cuff detection identifies and adjusts pressure based on cuff configuration attached
- Preset pressures and alarms eliminate the need for adjustments
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Aircast VenaFlow Elite Vascular System (#30B-S) includes tubing and a power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Note: DVT therapy cuffs are not included.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Elite Vascular System, by DJO Global, is part of the reliable VenaFlow line of products. VenaFlow products are trusted in over 2,000 hospitals and surgery centers and used by approximately two million patients per year.
Designed as a prophylaxis for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), the Elite System combines two technologies, rapid inflation and graduated sequential compression, that works to mimic ambulation and accelerate venous velocity. Intermittent pneumatic compression is clinically proven to reduce the risks associated with deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism following surgery. The breathable and comfortable calf, foot, and thigh cuffs help to enhance the patient experience and are compatible with one universal pump.
Automatic cuff detection identifies and adjusts pressure based on cuff configuration attached, making this a very easy to use system. Preset pressure and alarms eliminate the need for adjustments. A low profile and light-weight design make for easy storage and transportation.
Aircast VenaFlow Elite Vascular System Features
- Low profile, light-weight design for easy storage and transportation.
- Telescoping bed hanger extends up to 3.5" and accommodates most beds.
- Automatic cuff detection identifies and adjusts pressure based on cuff configuration attached.
- Preset pressures and alarms eliminate the need for adjustments.
- Universal pump for calf, thigh, and foot cuffs provide ease of use and less inventory.
- Soft and breathable cuffs assist in increasing patient comfort.
Product worked great for first three weeks and now will not keep running. Have to keep restarting unit over and over as it completely shuts down. Was a waist of money.
Thank you for your review and feedback.
The Aircast VenaFlow Elite vascular system includes a 1 year warranty. We have opened a support ticket and one of our customer success team members will reach out to assist.