Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Temperature Probe for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station includes a Covidien Filac 3000 digital thermometer probe that's available in blue (#9000TOP) for Oral/Axillary (under arm) measurements or in red (#9000TRP) for rectal temperature measurements, and each probe includes a nine foot (2.7 m) extended cord.
Note: This includes the temperature probe only and does not include the rest of the temperature module or the ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The ADC ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station's user-expandable, connect-and-go construction makes upgrading effortless so connecting the temperature probe to your ADView 2 is a quick and easy process.
ADC Temperature Probe for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Features
- Choose between a blue probe for taking oral and axillary temperature or a red probe for taking rectal temperature.
- Covidien Filac 3000 thermometry probe connects to your ADView 2 for an oral or axillary temperature reading in as little as four seconds.
- Features both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales, switchable with the touch of a button.
- Cold Mode for lower ranges.
ADC Temperature Probe for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Specifications
- Quick Mode (Oral): +/- 0.3 degrees C.
- Std. Mode (Aux/Recta): +/- 0.1 degrees C.
- Direct Mode: +/- 0.1 degrees C.
- Quick Mode: 4 sec.
- Axillary/Rectal: 10-15 sec.
- Direct Mode: 60 sec.
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees C.
ADC Temperature Probe for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.