Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Temperature Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station includes a Covidien Filac 3000 digital thermometer and probe well that's available in blue (#9005TOK) for Oral/Axillary (under arm) measurements or in red (#9005TRK) for rectal temperature measurements, and each module includes a box of 20 probe covers.
Note: This includes the temperature kit only and does not include the ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station.
Warranty: 90 Days.
ADC Temperature Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Features
- Choose between a blue probe/well unit for taking oral and axillary temperature or a red probe/well unit for taking rectal temperature.
- Covidien Filac 3000 thermometry module connects to your ADView 2 for an oral or axillary temperature reading in as little as four seconds.
- Features both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales, switchable with the touch of a button.
- Cold Mode for lower ranges.
- Built-in, color-coded storage well for the probe.
ADC Temperature Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Specifications
- Quick Mode (Oral): ± 0.3°C.
- Std. Mode (Aux/Recta): ± 0.1°C.
- Direct Mode: ± 0.1°C.
- Quick Mode: 4 sec.
- Axillary/Rectal: 10-15 sec.
- Direct Mode: 60 sec.
- Resolution: 0.1°C.
ADC Temperature Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Media and Literature