Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit includes an ADC 804N palm gauge manometer, Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh calibrated Nylon Adcuffs, and a multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible. The cuffs are available in Multicolor (#740-MCC), Navy (#740-N), or Orange (#740-OR) configurations.
Note: This kit includes only one palm gauge manometer.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit is the most compact, ergonomically designed, and affordably priced portable 5 cuff blood pressure system on the market.
ADC System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Features
- Revolutionary Diagnostix #804 palm style manometer with precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles.
- Quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid selection of the appropriate cuff.
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve.
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes.
- Reinforced carry handle allows for wall mounting in the open position.
- Adcuff nylon cuff features the Size Guide marking system.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Multicuff.
- Gauge Product Number: #804N.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Integral.
- Number of Tubes: 1.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
Cuff Sizes and Ranges:
- Child: 5.12" - 7.68" (13 cm - 19.5 cm).
- Small Adult: 7.48" - 10.63" (19 cm - 27 cm).
- Adult: 9.06" - 15.75" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Large Adult: 13.39" - 19.69" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Thigh: 15.75" - 25.98" (40 cm - 66 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
- Storage Case Dimensions (Closed): 10" x 9" x 4" (25.4 cm 22.86 cm 10.16 cm).
- Storage Case with Sphyg and Cuffs Weight: 2.5 lb (1.13 kg).
- Storage Case Colors and Product Numbers: Navy: 883B / Orange: 883O.
ADC System 5 Portable 5 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Media and Literature
Great product. Used one in years past in EMS, bought this for job in private family practice. Quality and function are amazing.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So easy to use, and very efficient. Decreases time taking blood pressure and it’s an accurate reading. Definitely worth it!