Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC SpO2 Module for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station is available with a ChipOx Nellcor Compatible SpO2 Module (#9005S) or a Masimo SET SpO2 Module (#9005SM) that includes a reusable adult finger sensor and an eight foot extension cable.
Note: This includes the SpO2 Module only and does not include the ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The ADC SpO2 Module allows you to measure the oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow and displays the reading on the ADView 2.
ADC SpO2 Module for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Features
- Pulse oximetry module measures oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow in about 10 seconds.
- The ChipOx Nellcor Compatible SpO2 module displays pulse rate signal strength during measurement.
- Alternatively, choose the Masimo SET SpO2 module upgrade.
- An optional pediatric/multi-site sensor is also available.
ADC SpO2 Module for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Specifications
SpO2 Module Specifications:
- Saturation Normal (no motion): 70-100%Arms +/- 2%.
- Saturation Motion: N/A.
- Low Perfusion: N/A.
- Pulse Heart Rate: 20-300 BPM: +/-3 BPM.
- Pulse Heart Rate w/motion: 20-300 BPM: +/-3 BPM.
ADC SpO2 Module for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.