Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC SpO2 Finger Sensor for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station is available in both adult (#9005SP) and pediatric sizes (#9005SPDYS). The adult reusable finger sensor includes an 8-foot cable and DB-9M connector for adults and pediatric patients that weigh more than 88 lb (40 kg); Nellcor-compatible sensor DS-100A. The pediatric single-use finger sensor includes an 18" (4.6 m) cable and DB-9M connector for pediatric patients that weigh 22-110 lb (10-50 kg), 24/box, foam; Nellcor-compatible sensor D-20.
Note: This includes the finger sensor only and does not include the rest of the SpO2 module or the ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The ADC SpO2 Finger Sensor can be used in conjunction with the ADC SpO2 Module which allows you to measure the oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow and displays the reading on the ADView 2.
ADC SpO2 Finger Sensor for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Features
- Pulse oximetry module measures oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow in about 10 seconds.
- The ChipOx Nellcor Compatible SpO2 module displays pulse rate signal strength during measurement.
- Alternatively, choose the Masimo SET SpO2 module upgrade.
- Pediatric/multi-site sensor is also available.
ADC SpO2 Finger Sensor for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Specifications
SpO2 Module Specifications:
- Saturation Normal (no motion): 70-100%Arms +/- 2%.
- Saturation Motion: N/A.
- Low Perfusion: N/A.
- Pulse Heart Rate: 20-300 BPM: +/-3 BPM.
- Pulse Heart Rate w/motion: 20-300 BPM: +/-3 BPM.
ADC SpO2 Finger Sensor for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.