Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Satin Fiber Optic Miller Blade includes a removable light pipe that facilitates cleaning and service, and is available in five different sizes.
Warranty: 1 Year.
ADC Satin Fiber Optic Miller Blade Features
- Stainless steel construction with satin non-glare finish.
- Fiber optic light transmission provides cool, obstruction free viewing.
- 2.5v Halogen illumination for true tissue color and long lasting lamp performance.
- Color coded green to signify compatibility ONLY with fiberoptic handles.
- Fully compatible with all major brands of laryngoscopes conforming to ASTM F965 or ISO 7376.
ADC Satin Fiber Optic Miller Blade Configurations
|Size||Preemie||Infant||Child||Medium Adult||Large Adult|
|Top of Blade Length||78 mm||102 mm||155 mm||195 mm||205 mm|
|Bottom of Blade to Connector Length||53 mm||77 mm||103 mm||170 mm||180 mm|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.