Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg SPU Disposable Sphygmomanometer (5 per pack) is designed for single-patient-use and is available in three clinical cuff sizes: Small Adult (#774-10SADH), Adult (#774-11ADH), and Large Adult (#774-12XDH).
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (1 Year Shelf Life).
The ADC Prosphyg SPU Disposable Sphygmomanometer is a complete disposable sphygmomanometer, including cuff, bulb, valve, and gauge.
ADC Prosphyg SPU Disposable Sphygmomanometer Features
- Economical enough for single-patient application.
- Durable enough for repeated use.
- 100% leak tested to assure dependability.
- Two-tube design with our 809SPU gauge and our 875PLF bulb and valve.
- The industry's most precise markings, minimizes miscuffing errors.
- Rounded corners and soft, woven construction.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Prosphyg SPU Disposable Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Disposable.
- Gauge: #809SPU.
- Gauge Warranty: 1 Year.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg @ 50 degreesF (10 degreesC) - 104 degreesF (40 degreesC).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: 32 degrees F (0 degrees C) - 122 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 149 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Plastic.
- Number of tubes: 2.
- Cuff type: SPU.
- Inflation Warranty: 2 Years.
ADC Prosphyg SPU Disposable Sphygmomanometer Configurations
|Item Number||Cuff Color||Cuff Size||Range (in)||Range (cm)|
|#774-10SADH||Light Blue||Small Adult||8.07" - 11.22"||20.5 cm - 28.5 cm|
|#774-11ADH||Blue||Adult||10.83" - 14.37"||27.5 cm - 36.5 cm|
|#774-12XDH||Red||Large Adult||13.98" - 18.11"||35.5 cm - 46 cm|
ADC Prosphyg SPU Disposable Sphygmomanometer Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.