Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (#770-11AG) includes a black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer that exceeds industry standards, a cotton cuff, operating instructions, and a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 1 Year (Manometer carries a 10 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Gray cotton cuff with artery label and gauge holder.
- Chrome-plated deflation valve.
- Inflation bladder and bulb not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #809N.
- Gauge Warranty: 10 Years.
- Operating Temp: 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: Cotton.
- Cuff Size: Adult.
- Cuff Range: 9.06" - 15.75" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 1 Year.
- Cuff Color: Gray.
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: #880.
ADC Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.