Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child includes a black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer, an Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and an extra-large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a 20 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child Features
- Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing.
- Contemporary black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer provides day-in, day-out dependability and exceeds industry standards.
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Available in two different cuff colors:
- Adimals (#768-9CAD) / Storage Case (#888AD).
- Puzzle Pieces (#768-9CPP) / Storage Case (#888PP).
ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pro's Combo.
- Gauge Product Number: #808N.
- Gauge Warranty: 20 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Child.
- Cuff Range: 5.1" - 7.6" (13 cm - 19.5 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
- Storage Case Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 3" (25.4 cm 15.24 cm 7.62 cm).
ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.