Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Thigh includes a contemporary black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer that provides day-in and day-out dependability that exceeds industry standards, an Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a 20 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Thigh Features
- Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system, prevents mis-cuffing.
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Available in four different cuff colors:
- Black (#760-13TBK).
- Navy (#760-13TN).
- Brown (#760-13TBR).
- Orange (#760-13TOR).
ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Thigh Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #808N.
- Gauge Warranty: 20 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Thigh.
- Cuff Range: 15.7" - 25.9" (40 cm - 66 cm).
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: #880L.
ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Thigh Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.