Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Large Adult includes a contemporary black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer that provides day-in and day-out dependability that exceeds industry standards, an Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a 20 year calibration warranty).
ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Large Adult Features
- Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system, prevents mis-cuffing.
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Available in four different cuff colors:
- Black (#760-12XBK).
- Navy (#760-12XN).
- Burgundy (#760-12XBD).
- Orange (#760-12XOR).
ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Large Adult Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #808N.
- Gauge Warranty: 20 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Large Adult.
- Cuff Range: 13.3" - 19.6" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: #880.
ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Large Adult Media and Literature
I purchased the entire unit and a second different sized cuff. But the tubing on the unit does not detach so there’s no way to use second cuff.
We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the ADC Prosphyg 760 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Large Adult. We would recommend contacting the manufacturer for assistance in resolving this issue.