Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Proscope SPU 676 Infant Dual Head Stethoscope (#676BKH) is a single-patient-use version of ADC's proscope that provides an incredibly cost-effective solution for general auscultation needs. This comes in a case of 50 stethoscopes.
Warranty: 1 Year.
ADC Proscope SPU 676 Infant Dual Head Stethoscope Features
- Combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece for wide frequency response.
- Lightweight zinc chestpiece and aluminum headset.
- Non-chill diaphragm and bell rim for patient comfort.
- Proprietary diaphragm enhances acoustic response.
- Adjustable headset with PVC eartips.
- Flexible 22" PVC tubing.
- Fully Assembled.
- Packaged in polybag.
- Made in China.
- Black tubing only.
ADC Proscope SPU 676 Infant Dual Head Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Combination.
- Chestpiece Material: Aluminum.
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror.
- Chestpiece Weight: 0.9 oz (26 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 0.7" (2.1 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: PVC.
- Diaphragm Type: Standard.
- Bell Diameter: 0.6" (2.1 cm).
- Headset Type: Lightweight.
- Headset Material: Aluminum.
- Headset Finish: Anodized.
- Tubing Length: 22" (56.5 cm).
- Total Length: 31" (78.5 cm).
- Total Weight: 2.7 oz (75 g).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.