Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Proscope 640 Sprague Stethoscope (#640BK) is designed to provide unsurpassed acoustic sensitivity, unrivaled durability, and unparalleled comfort. This black stethoscope comes complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, two spare diaphragms, and one pair of silicone eartips.
Warranty: 1 Year.
ADC Proscope 640 Sprague Stethoscope Features
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", and 3/4").
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage.
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Traditional 16" double tube configuration.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
ADC Proscope 640 Sprague Stethoscope Specifications
- Tubing Length: 16" (40.64 cm).
- Total Length: 24" (60.96 cm).
- Total Weight: 7 oz (198.45 g).
ADC Proscope 640 Sprague Stethoscope Media and Literature