Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Proscope 5215 2.5V Portable Complete Diagnostic Instrument Set (#5215) includes an ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope Head and an ADC Proscope 5211 2.5V Standard Otoscope Head that can be attached to the "C" cell powered battery handle. This set also includes an adapter to allow use with Welch Allyn or compatible disposable specula, auto-clavable, polypropylene ear specula in 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, and 4.5 mm sizes, and Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula in 2.75 mm and 4.25 mm sizes. The bent arm illuminator includes one 3.0 mm and one 4.0 mm mirror with an integral tongue depressor holder that attaches to the illuminator and one disposable tongue depressor adapter. This all comes complete in a zippered case with fitted insert that is scuff and scratch resistant and cleans easily.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional. The otoscope is a handheld battery powered device with a magnifying system that provides illumination of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. The bent arm illuminator is a handheld light that can be used to illuminate a patient's mouth and upper throat during an examination. The bent arm illuminator is a noninvasive light source designed to facilitate the examination of the oropharynx area.
ADC Proscope 5215 2.5V Portable Complete Diagnostic Instrument Set Features
- Bayonet locking mounts for each instrument head to allow secure connection to the battery handle.
- "C" cell powered, satin finish battery handle with knurled finish.
- Rheostatic on/off switch.
- Inspected, Assembled, and Packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Batteries not included.
- Chrome-plated Otoscope head with removable 3X magnifying lens, and insufflator fitting.
- Nasal speculum adapter with manual screw opening for instrumentation connects to the otoscope head.
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel featuring 24 corrective lenses from -25 to +40 diopters.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 15004-1, and ISO 15004-2.
Bent Arm Illuminator features:
- Chrome-plated bent arm larynx and nasopharynx illuminator for lighting the oral cavity and pharyngeal area.
ADC Proscope 5215 2.5V Portable Complete Diagnostic Instrument Set Specifications
- Weight: 23.5 oz (1.47 lb).