Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope (#5212) includes a zippered nylon storage case.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional.
ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope Features
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel features 24 corrective lenses from -25 to +40 diopters.
- Bayonet head locking mounts for secure connection to the battery handle.
- "C" cell powered battery handle with rheostatic on/off switch (Batteries not included).
- Inspected, assembled and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 10942, ISO 15004-1, and ISO 15004-2.
ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope Specifications
- Opthalmoscope Weight: 12.8 oz (0.8 lb).
ADC Proscope 5212 2.5V Standard Ophthalmoscope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.