Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Pro's Combo 768-618 Pocket Aneroid/Pediatric Scope Kit (#768-618-10SAAD) includes an ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, an ADC Adscope Adimals 618 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope, and an optional ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer (#768-618-10SAADKIT) can also be included. The ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer includes a black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer, a small adult sized Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and an extra-large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case. The ADC Adscope Adimals 618 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope includes seven interchangeable animal face snap-ons. The ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer (Panda) includes five probe sheaths.
- ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer: 3 Years (Manometer carries a 20 year calibration warranty).
- ADC Adscope Adimals 618 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope: 5 Years.
- ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer: 2 Years.
The ADC Pro's Combo 768-618 Pocket Aneroid/Pediatric Scope Kit is perfect for pediatricians or nurses working with young patients.
ADC Pro's Combo 768-618 Pocket Aneroid/Pediatric Scope Kit Features
- ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features:
- Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing.
- Contemporary black enamel 300 mm Hg manometer provides day-in, day-out dependability and exceeds industry standards.
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- ADC Adscope Adimals 618 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Features:
- ADC's AFD technology design switches between low, bell-like frequency and high, diaphragm-like frequency simply by altering pressure.
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
- Clinical headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing.
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014.
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish.
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
- Seven interchangeable animal face snap-ons included:
- ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer Features:
- Digital stick thermometer with a fun and friendly animal face that's great for pediatric care.
- Jumbo LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Last reading memory.
- Audible tone lets you know when measurement is complete.
- Range 89.6 degrees F - 109.4 degrees F +/-.3 degrees F or 32 degrees C - 43 degrees C +/-.2 degrees C depending upon scale selection.
- Replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery provides up to 1,500 measurements.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
ADC Pro's Combo 768-618 Pocket Aneroid/Pediatric Scope Kit Specifications
ADC Prosphyg 768 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications:
- Sphyg Type: Pro's Combo.
- Gauge Product Number: #808N.
- Gauge Warranty: 20 Years.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Standard.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Small Adult.
- Cuff Range: 7.4" - 10.6" (19 cm - 27 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
ADC Adscope Adimals 618 Platinum Pediatric Stethoscope Specifications:
- Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology.
- Chestpiece Material: Composite.
- Chestpiece Weight: 0.88 oz (24.9 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.5" (3.8 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass.
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology.
- Headset Type: Clinician.
- Headset Material: Aluminum.
- Headset Finish: Satin.
- Tubing Length: 21" (53 cm).
- Total Length: 30" (76 cm).
- Total Weight: 3 oz (85 g).
ADC Adtemp 426 Adimals Digital Thermometer Specifications:
- Type: Oral/Rectal/Axillary.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual ( degrees F/ degrees C).
- Range degrees F: 89.6 - 109.4.
- Range degrees C: 32.0 - 43.0.
- Accuracy degrees F: 0.3.
- Accuracy degrees C: 0.2.
- Response Time: 10 sec.
- Beeper: Yes.
- Auto-off: Yes.
- Memory: Last-reading.
- Flex Probe: Yes.
- Needs Sheaths: Yes.
- Battery Type: 1.55v (LR41).
- Battery Life: 1,500 uses.
- Latex Content: Latex-free.
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 1.2" x .66" (155.5 mm x 32.5 mm x 17 mm).
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g).
- Display: LCD.
- Operating Environment: 20 degrees F - 95 degrees F (10 degrees C - 35 degrees C).
- Storage Environment: -13 degrees F - 131 degrees F (-25 degrees C - 55 degrees C).
- Storage Case Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 2" (22.86 cm 12.7 cm 5.08 cm).
ADC Pro's Combo 768-618 Pocket Aneroid/Pediatric Scope Kit Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.