Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Pediatric Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station (#9005CKP) includes three cuff sizes, (Child, Small Adult, and Adult) and each cuff includes a bayonet connector and is designed to be used with the ADC ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station to capture blood pressure measurements.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The ADC ADView 2 easily captures automated blood pressure measurements at the touch of a button when used in conjunction with these cuffs. With three cuff sizes, ranging from child to adult, the ADView 2 can be used for patients ages three and older.
ADC Pediatric Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Features
- Calibration: The accuracy of cuff -pressure transducers/indicators should be verified bi-annually.
- Safety Systems: Independent hardware over-pressure circuit and redundant software over-pressure algorithm to limit cuff pressure to less than 300 mmHg (+20/-10mmHg). Independent hardware timing circuit and redundant software timer algorithm to limit the duration of a blood pressure cycle to less than 180 seconds.
Blood Pressure Range:
- Diastolic: 20-200 mmHg (adult), 20-160 mmHg (pediatric).
- Systolic: 40-260 mmHg (adult), 40-230 mmHg (pediatric).
- Heart Rate: 30-220 BPM (beats per minute).
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-2:2013 standard for non-invasive accuracy (+/-5mmHg mean error with 8mmHg standard deviation).
ADC Pediatric Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Specifications
|Item Number||Cuff Size||Limb Range||Cuff Color|
|#9005-9CGR-1MB||Child||12 - 19 cm (4.72" - 7.48")||Green|
|#9005-10SARB-1MB||Small Adult||17 - 25 cm (6.69" - 9.84")||Royal Blue|
|#9005-11AN-1MB||Adult||23 - 33 cm (9.06" - 13")||Navy|
ADC Pediatric Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Media and Literature