Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Nurse/Physician Medical Bag is a multi-compartment medical bag that holds and protects your important medical instruments.
Note: Stethoscope shown in photos not included.
Warranty: 1 Year - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Made of heavy duty nylon, with 11 padded compartments of varied sizes, the ADC Nurse/Physician Medical bag is the perfect everyday bag to protect your medical equipment.
It includes an adjustable shoulder strap and two contoured handles for easy carrying. Two interior zippered pockets and a 8 mm foam padded bottom provide all around protection of your equipment.
ADC Nurse/Physician Medical Bag Features
- Double zipper opening for main compartment.
- Adjustable, removable webbed shoulder strap, and two contoured handles for easy carrying.
- 11 interior gusseted pockets of varying sizes.
- Does not contain any natural rubber latex.
ADC Nurse/Physician Medical Bag Specifications
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Outer Dimensions (Closed): 14" x 9.5" x 6".
- Two Interior Zippered Pockets: 6.5" x 4".
- Back File Folder Pocket: 13.75" x 7".
- Front Zippered Pocket: 7.5" x 9.5" x 2".
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia (inspected and packaged in the United States).
ADC Nurse/Physician Medical Bag Colors
- #1024BK: Black.
- #1024DG: Dark Green.
- #1024N: Navy.
I got two of these bags for making house calls, they hold everything we need. I love the inside, lots of pockets to hold all of our medical equipment.
Very satisfied with the medical bag. Nice size pockets on the inside to keep everything in order.
Very practical for house-calls.
Just the right size, design is excellent for carrying all your items for home visits.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.