Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit includes an ADC 804N palm gauge manometer, Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult calibrated Nylon Adcuffs with single tube bladders, and a four section smoke gray plexiglass tray that may be wall mounted with the included hardware. The cuffs are available in Multicolor (#705GPK-MCC), Black (#705GPK-BK), or Navy (#705GPK-N) configurations.
Note: This kit includes only one palm gauge manometer.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit is designed for the busy office, clinic, or ER.
ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit Features
- Rugged gauge features precision crafted Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles.
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve.
- Quick release luer slip connectors for rapid selection of appropriate cuff.
- Four section smoke gray plexiglass tray features a small 14" x 3.5" footprint.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Multicuff.
- Gauge Product Number: #804N.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Integral.
- Number of Tubes: 1.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
Cuff Sizes and Ranges:
- Small Adult: 7.48" - 10.63" (19 cm - 27 cm).
- Adult: 9.06" - 15.75" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Large Adult: 13.39" - 19.69" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit Media and Literature