Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit includes an ADC 804N palm gauge manometer, Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult calibrated Nylon Adcuffs with single tube bladders, and a four section smoke gray plexiglass tray that may be wall mounted with the included hardware. The cuffs are available in Multicolor (#705GPK-MCC), Black (#705GPK-BK), or Navy (#705GPK-N) configurations.
Note: This kit includes only one palm gauge manometer.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit is designed for the busy office, clinic, or ER.
ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit Features
- Rugged gauge features precision crafted Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles.
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve.
- Quick release luer slip connectors for rapid selection of appropriate cuff.
- Four section smoke gray plexiglass tray features a small 14" x 3.5" footprint.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Multicuff.
- Gauge Product Number: #804N.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Integral.
- Number of Tubes: 1.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
Cuff Sizes and Ranges:
- Small Adult: 7.48" - 10.63" (19 cm - 27 cm).
- Adult: 9.06" - 15.75" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Large Adult: 13.39" - 19.69" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
ADC General Practice Multicuff Kit Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.