Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC EMT Case First Responder Trauma bag (#1025OR) is a ruggedly durable and versatile trauma bag for first responders.
Note: Accessories shown in photo are not included.
Warranty: 1 Year - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Made of durable nylon, the ADC EMT Case is composed of three spacious padded compartments with 18 elastic interior tool holders. The easy open flat top with snap lock buckles allows for rapid access.
ADC EMT Case First Responder Trauma Bag Features
- Constructed of 600 denier nylon.
- Two zippered side pouches and dual front pleated pockets.
- Adjustable, removable webbed shoulder strap, and contoured handle.
- Zippered storage within the top flap.
- Does not contain any natural rubber latex.
- Color: Orange.
ADC EMT Case First Responder Trauma Bag Specifications
- Outer Dimensions: 17.5" x 9" x 9" (when full).
- Weight: 1.25 lb (20 oz).
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia (inspected and packaged in the United States).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.