Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Small Adult includes a precision crafted 300 mm Hg Japanese engineered manometer with a classic black baked enamel finish that exceeds industry performance standards, an Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Small Adult Features
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle.
- Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing.
- Adflow filter screen check and deflation valve reduces dust build-up.
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve for precise deflation control.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Available in four different cuff colors:
- Black (#720-10SABK).
- Royal Blue (#720-10SARB).
- Adimals (#720-10SAAD).
- Puzzle Pieces (#720-10SAPP).
ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Small Adult Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #802.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: ADFLOW.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Small Adult.
- Cuff Range: 7.4" - 10.6" (19 cm - 27 cm).
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: #880.
ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Small Adult Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.