Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Bariatric (#720-12BXBD) includes a precision crafted 300 mm Hg Japanese engineered manometer with a classic black baked enamel finish that exceeds industry performance standards, a Bariatric Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and an over-sized leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Bariatric Features
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle.
- Bariatric Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing.
- Custom sized inflation bladder with one 50 cm and one 25 cm tube.
- Curved design provides a better fit on conically shaped bariatric arms.
- Fits limbs with a circumference of 44 cm to 66 cm.
- Adflow oversized bulb and valve (#872LN) with filter screen protection allows for faster inflation of the larger cuff.
- Adflow filter screen check and deflation valve reduce dust build-up.
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve for precise deflation control.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Bariatric Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #802.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: ADFLOW.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Bariatric.
- Cuff Range: 15.75" - 26" (40 cm - 66 cm).
- Cuff Color: Burgundy.
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: #880.
ADC Diagnostix 720 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Bariatric Media and Literature