Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 700 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child features a chrome-plated precision crafted 300 mm Hg manometer, an Adcuff Nylon Cuff, and includes a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
ADC Diagnostix 700 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child Features
- Luminescent dial features bold numerals and extended graduation marks for easy reading in all light conditions and from virtually any angle.
- Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing.
- Adflow filter screen check and deflation valves reduce dust build-up.
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve with micro-threads for precise deflation control.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Available in four different cuff colors:
- Black (#700-9CBK).
- Green (#700-9CGR).
- Adimals (#700-9CAD).
- Puzzle Pieces (#700-9CPP).
ADC Diagnostix 700 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Pocket.
- Gauge Product Number: #800.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: ADFLOW.
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Child.
- Cuff Range: 5.1" - 7.6" (13 cm - 19.5 cm).
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: #880.
ADC Diagnostix 700 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Child Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.