Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Diagnostix 55802 3.5V PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Desk Set includes an ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head, an ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head, two ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handles, and an ADC Diagnostix 5500 3.5V Desk Charger that can be used to charge both handles simultaneously. The ADC Diagnostix 5500 3.5V Desk Charger includes a reducing sleeve that allows use with smaller "AA" sized handles, and a wall mount bracket is also included that allows you to permanently mount the charger to a wall or cabinet. Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance AdLED illumination and a desk charger with a USA Plug In or a European Plug In.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The otoscope is a handheld battery powered device with a magnifying system that provides illumination of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. The ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. The 3.5V Diagnostic EENT instruments are among the most critical tool-sets in a clinician's repertoire when performing a comprehensive physical exam.
ADC Diagnostix 55802 3.5V PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Desk Set Features
ADC Diagnostix 55802 3.5V PMV Otoscope/Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Desk Set Configurations:
- LED PMV Otoscope/LED Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Set - (#55802L) / European Plug (#55802L-EU).
- LED PMV Otoscope/Xenon Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Set - (#55802A) / European Plug (#55802A-EU).
- Xenon PMV Otoscope/LED Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Set - (#55802B) / European Plug (#55802B-EU).
- Xenon PMV Otoscope/Xenon Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Set - (#55802X) / European Plug (#55802X-EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5422 3.5V PMV Otoscope Head Features:
- Significantly improved view of the auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance LED illumination (4,200 Kelvin, CRI = 92).
- Reflection-optimized, high-performance glass optics.
- Adjustable focal depth.
- Suitable for throat illumination and pneumatic otoscopy (insufflator sold separately).
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beam. (Gullstrand's principal).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Secondary Focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias. Use this to provide virtually unlimited fine focus OR as a fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses.
- 89 viewing lenses - Plus single step from 1-45. Minus single step from 1-44.
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
7 apertures include:
- Karo - grid like overlay that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper.
- Slit - used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon - provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing - virtually eliminated corneal reflection.
ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handle Features:
- "C" sized handle with 2600 maH rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic reostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto off feature after 2 minutes.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Li-ion battery provides 3 hours continuous use with Xenon, 50 hours use with LED when charged for 24 hours. Up to 1200 charge cycles.
ADC Diagnostix 5500 3.5V Desk Charger Features:
- Colored LEDs indicate power to the unit and charging state.
- Charging time is 3 hours.
- Storage compartment will accommodate a small selection of specula or spare lamps.
- Compact and portable.