Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handle (#5560) can be attached to power a variety of Diagnostix 3.5V Heads. The replacement battery only without the handle is available to order (#5560BAT), and the handle without the battery is also available (#5565). The ADC Diagnostix 5500 3.5V Desk Charger (#5500) is required to charge this battery hanlde.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Note: This is for the battery handle only and does not include any heads or the charging station.
ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handle Features
- The ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handle can be attached to the following heads:
- ADC Diagnostix 5420 3.5V Otoscope Head (#5420X / #5420L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5426 3.5V Throat Illuminator Head (#5426X / #5426L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5440 3.5V Coax Ophthalmoscope Head (#5440X / #5440L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5442 3.5V Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head (#5442X / #5442L).
- ADC Diagnostix 5450 3.5V Dermascope Head (#5450).
- "C" sized handle with 2600 maH rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic reostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto off feature after 2 minutes.
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
- Li-ion battery provides 3 hours continuous use with Xenon, 50 hours use with LED when charged for 24 hours. Up to 1200 charge cycles.
ADC Diagnostix 5560 3.5V Rechargeable Battery Handle Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.