Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope includes the PMV otoscope head and plug-in, a rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, a tube containing five Welch Allyn 2.75 mm and five 4.25 mm disposable specula, and a zippered, padded nylon case. The ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope uses advanced optical technology to create a panoramic, magnified view that features twice the field of view and 66% greater magnification (11 mm field of view, 5X magnification) compared to ADC's standard otoscope.
ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope Features
- ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope Configurations:
- 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope with LED Lamp (#5481L).
- 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope with LED Lamp and European Plug (#5481L-EU).
- 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope with Halogen/Xenon Lamp (#5481X).
- 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope with Halogen/Xenon Lamp and European Plug (#5481X-EU).
- ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope Head Features:
- Significantly improved view of the auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance LED illumination (4,200 Kelvin, CRI = 92).
- Reflection-optimized, high-performance glass optics.
- Adjustable focal depth.
- Suitable for throat illumination and pneumatic otoscopy (insufflator sold separately).
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Made in Germany, inspected, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
- ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope Battery Handle Features:
- C-sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto-off feature after two minutes.
- Top half of handle unscrews to access wall plug (available in US or Euro fittings).
- Li-ion battery provides two to three hours continuous use with halogen/xenon lamp, 30 hours use with LED lamp when charged for 24 hours.
- Up to 1,200 charge cycles.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
ADC Diagnostix 5481 3.5V Portable PMV Otoscope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.