Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 54122 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope includes the ophthalmoscope head, a plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, and a zippered padded nylon case. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings. Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance AdLED illumination.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional.
ADC Diagnostix 54122 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Features
- ADC Diagnostix 54122 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Configurations:
- 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with LED Lamp (#54122L).
- 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with LED Lamp and European Plug (#54122L-EU).
- 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with Halogen/Xenon Lamp (#54122X).
- 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope with Halogen/Xenon Lamp and European Plug (#54122X-EU).
- ADC Diagnostix 54122 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High-performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand's Equation).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one-finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified, illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- 89 viewing lenses from -44 to +45 in single step.
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved diagnostic capability.
- Secondary focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias, provides virtually unlimited fine focus or fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses.
- The addition of a Karo (grid) aperture that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper.
- Six apertures include:
- Slit - used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated crosshairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon - provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Three filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries, and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions, and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing - virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- ADC Diagnostix 54122 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Battery Handle Features:
- C-sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto-off feature after two minutes.
- Li-ion battery provides two to three hours continuous use with halogen/xenon lamp, 30 hours use with LED lamp when charged for 24 hours.
- Up to 1,200 charge cycles.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
ADC Diagnostix 54122 3.5V Portable Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.