Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope includes the standard otoscope head and plug-in, a rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, a tube containing five Welch Allyn 2.75 mm and five 4.25 mm disposable specula, and a zippered, padded nylon case. The ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope is available with a halogen/xenon lamp or an advanced AdLED lamp. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope is among one of the most critical instruments in a clinician's repertoire to perform a comprehensive physical exam.
ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Features
- ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Configurations:
- 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope with LED Lamp (#5411L).
- 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope with LED Lamp and European Plug (#5411L-EU).
- 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope with Halogen/Xenon Lamp (#5411X).
- 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope with Halogen/Xenon Lamp and European Plug (#5411X-EU).
- ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Head Features:
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3X magnification.
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation.
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or advanced AdLED illumination.
- ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Battery Handle Features:
- C-sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto-off feature after two minutes.
- Top half of handle unscrews to access wall plug (available in US or Euro fittings).
- Li-ion battery provides two to three hours continuous use with halogen/xenon lamp, 30 hours use with LED lamp when charged for 24 hours.
- Up to 1,200 charge cycles.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.