The ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set includes an ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Head and an ADC Diagnostix 5412 3.5V Portable Coax Ophthalmoscope Head that can be attached to the plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle. A tube containing five Welch Allyn 2.75 mm and five 4.25 mm disposable specula is also included. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings. Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance AdLED illumination, and a choice of a fitted hard case or a soft case that can be used to store all instruments.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The otoscope is a handheld battery powered device with a magnifying system that provides illumination of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. The ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional.
ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Features
ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Configurations:
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410L) / European Plug (#5410L-EU).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410LS) / European Plug (#5410LS-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410X) / European Plug (#5410X-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410XS) / European Plug (#5410XS-EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410A) / European Plug (#5410A-EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410AS) / European Plug (#5410AS-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410B) / European Plug (#5410B-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410BS) / European Plug (#5410BS-EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Head Features:
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3X magnification.
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation.
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or advanced AdLED illumination.
ADC Diagnostix 5412 3.5V Portable Coax Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High-performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand’s Equation).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one-finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified, illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- 29 viewing lenses from -35 to + 40 (PLUS 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40; Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35).
- 24 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
Six apertures include:
- Slit – used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation – has graduated crosshairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large – standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small – provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot – allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon – provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
Three filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free – excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries, and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt – used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions, and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing – virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
ADC Diagnostix 3.5V Portable Battery Handle Features:
- C-sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto-off feature after two minutes.
- Li-ion battery provides two to three hours continuous use with halogen/xenon lamp, 30 hours use with LED lamp when charged for 24 hours.
- Up to 1,200 charge cycles.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V instrument heads.
ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$45.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$300.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $45 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $300 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.