Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set includes an ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Head and an ADC Diagnostix 5412 3.5V Portable Coax Ophthalmoscope Head that can be attached to the plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle. A tube containing five Welch Allyn 2.75 mm and five 4.25 mm disposable specula is also included. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is available in US or Euro fittings. Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance AdLED illumination, and a choice of a fitted hard case or a soft case that can be used to store all instruments.
Warranty: 2 Years (AdLED lamp carries a lifetime warranty).
The otoscope is a handheld battery powered device with a magnifying system that provides illumination of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. The ophthalmoscope is a handheld, battery-powered device containing illumination and viewing optics intended to examine the media (cornea, aqueous, lens, and vitreous) and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a trained healthcare professional.
ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Features
ADC Diagnostix 5410 3.5V Portable Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Set Configurations:
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410L) / European Plug (#5410L-EU).
- LED Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410LS) / European Plug (#5410LS-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410X) / European Plug (#5410X-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410XS) / European Plug (#5410XS-EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410A) / European Plug (#5410A-EU).
- LED Otoscope/Xenon Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410AS) / European Plug (#5410AS-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Hard Case (#5410B) / European Plug (#5410B-EU).
- Xenon Otoscope/LED Ophthalmoscope - Soft Case (#5410BS) / European Plug (#5410BS-EU).
ADC Diagnostix 5411 3.5V Portable Standard Otoscope Head Features:
- Fiber-optic light transmission for an unobstructed view.
- Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3X magnification.
- Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation.
- Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy.
- Compatible with Welch Allyn specula.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- Choose from halogen/xenon or advanced AdLED illumination.
ADC Diagnostix 5412 3.5V Portable Coax Ophthalmoscope Head Features:
- High-performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection.
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand's Equation).
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one-finger control of all functions.
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses.
- Dust proof.
- Magnified, illuminated aperture viewing window.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles.
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard.
- 29 viewing lenses from -35 to + 40 (PLUS 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40; Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35).
- 24 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility.
Six apertures include:
- Slit - used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Fixation - has graduated crosshairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon - provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
Three filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free - excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries, and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions, and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing - virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
ADC Diagnostix 3.5V Portable Battery Handle Features:
- C-sized handle with 1400mAh Li-ion battery.
- CNC machined from solid brass, the handle is chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip.
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control and auto-off feature after two minutes.
- Li-ion battery provides two to three hours continuous use with halogen/xenon lamp, 30 hours use with LED lamp when charged for 24 hours.
- Up to 1,200 charge cycles.
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V instrument heads.