Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Cuff and Bladder for Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (#845-770-11AG-2) includes a sphygmomanometer cotton cuff and a bladder with two tubes and is compatible with most home-care sphygmomanometers.
Warranty: 2 Years.
ADC Cuff and Bladder for Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features
- Gray cotton cuff with artery label and gauge holder.
- Inflation bladder with two 55 cm tubes not made with natural rubber latex.
- Inflation bladder not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Cuff and Bladder for Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- Operating Temp: 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Number of Tubes: 2.
- Cuff Type: Cotton.
- Cuff Size: Adult.
- Cuff Range: 9.06" - 15.75" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Cuff Dimensions: 5.63" x 19.76" (14.3 cm x 50.2 cm).
- Cuff Color: Gray.
ADC Cuff and Bladder for Prosphyg 770 Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.