Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Chestpiece for Proscope 676 Infant Dual Head Stethoscope (#676-01) can be used to replace the chestpiece on the ADC Proscope 676 Infant Dual Head Stethoscope. This is a combination diaphragm and bell sized chestpiece intended for use on infant patients. This chrome-plated zinc combination chestpiece with 20 mm diaphragm and bell also features a slip on non-chill bell ring for patient comfort.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: This is the replacement for the chestpiece only and does not include the binaural tubing assembly.
ADC Chestpiece for Proscope 676 Infant Dual Head Stethoscope Specifications
- Chestpiece Type: Combination.
- Chestpiece Material: Aluminum.
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror.
- Chestpiece Weight: 0.96 oz (27.2 g).
- Diaphragm Diameter: 0.7" (1.9 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: PVC.
- Diaphragm Type: Standard.
- Bell Diameter: 0.6" (2 cm).